Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fri March 11th

Took a day off today from lifting and training. Much needed with how I've been feeling over the last few days. So I spent the day cleaning and doing chores. I have a bunch of assignments coming up and I hate working in a mess so got my room nice and organized. That's really all I did today, went out for dinner later and just relaxed at night. Here's what I ate:

9am - muesli with soy milk
11am - 3 egg spinach and cheddar omelette on whole wheat; vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
3:30pm - Smoothie - Mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, soy protein, flax meal, spinach
7:30pm - Bacon poutine, chicken wings, beer (Cheat meal)

Didn't eat a whole lot throughout the day when I was cleaning just because I was sidetracked but ate a few pounds of wings later that night at Wild Wing. Have a workout planned for Saturday so I'm looking forward to that after a nice bit of rest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment