Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tues March 8th

Gotten pretty busy lately with assignments and the like but got some marks back today. Got an A+ on a presentation on ACL injury prevention (love the irony of that one) and a B+ on a research summary for a paper I'm doing on concussions in minor hockey. I've been kicking ass this semester so all my hard work is paying off. Had a hands on class for assessment and treatment of the cervical spine which was really cool. My hard work in the gym is also paying off, I'm getting stronger all the time. I have been pretty tired lately so after tomorrows workout it is the start of another deload week which is much needed. Nutrition has been pretty good also. My program had a pancake breakfast today but I resisted temptation and just had some fruit. Speaking of food, here is what I had today:

7am Muesli with soy milk
9am Apples; vitamins (multi, b, fish oil)
12pm Whole wheat penne, asparagus, brocolli, shrimp, tomato sauce
4pm Chicken roti
10pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy protein, soy milk, flax meal, spinach
11pm Fish oil capsule

Well it is getting late and I have an early date with some deadlifts tomorrow so off to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Dude ... give in to the temptation on Shrove Tuesday... that's great about the presentation on the ACL injury prevention ... kinda like a "Don't do what I just did" kind of a thing, right?

    ReplyDelete