Friday, March 11, 2011

Thurs March 10th

Been feeling a little under the weather as of late but it will pass. Training makes everything alright though. Was a little sore from the deadlifts Wednesday but not too bad. Got to go to rugby training and once again the knee felt great. I was getting a little frustrated at times with people screwing up the basics but it happens; at least we are doing the right thing and working on them early before the season so everyone is on the same page when games come around. Felt good to do some positional work and get back into that frame of mind of controlling the play and directing the flow of the game. It's been a while since I've had to analyze situations on the field while playing so I'm a little rusty and found myself putting my head down instead of reading the defence at times, but not too bad. Here is what I ate:

8am - Muesli with Soy milk
11:15am - Chocolate milk, apple; vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
1pm Steamed veggies, tofu, rice
5pm - Spicy Genoa ham, mushrooms, onion, cheddar, whole wheat panini; vit.c
9:30pm - Protein shake, apple, banana
12am - Whole wheat rotini, garlic, spinach, capers, tomato, olive oil, lemon juice; vit. c

The panini I made was really good, I had a craving for one and thats what I came up with based on what I had in my fridge. Worked out well. Stepped up the vitamin c intake to help try to fight off this cold. Nose has been running like crazy and is generally gross. Gonna take Friday off to recover and hopefully get over the cold then back at it on saturday to start a deload week that is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment