Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wed Mar 2nd

Today was a rest day so no workout, just a lot of homework, classes, and clinic. Got one assignment back that's worth 15% of my final mark and got an A so I'm happy. My prof likes my insight and wants me to contribute more to discussions in class (sometimes its a nuisance being smart). I've generally been pretty tired as I usually work out the morning of and have a class just before; also these classes were usually after a late basketball practice which is over now so I can get to bed earlier. I guess I should speak more and get the free participation marks. Almost done my nutrition assignment so I'll likely comment on it in friday's post. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as it is a lifting day, followed by a class on lower back assessments which I look forward to learning; but at night I'm going to go down to my rugby club for the first training session of the year and to meet the new coach. I'll bring my brace but I'm gonna see what I can do with a little tape. Here's what I ate today:

8:30am Muesli with soy milk, vitamins (multi, b, fish oil)
11:00am Two scrambled eggs, chicken bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheddar on whole wheat
2pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, soy protein, flax meal
6pm - Curried chickpea, red lentil, and quinoa stew
8pm - Smoothie - banana, pineapple, coconut milk, vanilla frozen yogurt, soy protein
10:30pm - Almonds, cashews, peanuts, raisins, dates; apple; fish oil capsule

Ate well today, got a little lazy while doing homework so had another smoothie then homemade trail mix and an apple. Can't really complain though as it is all pretty healthy. Once again it's nice to be back into a routine; now just to keep it that way. On that note... early day tomorrow to hit the gym so off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment