Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feb 25th-Mar 1st

Spent the weekend in Montreal. I woke up early in order to get a workout in, did some deadlifts and other lifts then packed and got on the bus for montreal. It's a long bus ride and I can't read on buses or I get sick so I just kind of zoned out, napped, listened to music, and watched movies. Worked the soccer tournament the next day and had one of my athletes get a nice cut along their eyebrow requiring 3 stitches on the inside and another 9 on the outside. It was a good one but it meant that I was waiting for the doctor to come and do the stitches for a few hours. She did a great job though and all was well. Ended up going to a pub with one of the other therapists for some food and beers and watch the UFC (Can't believe they called the Penn vs. Fitch fight a draw). That was meant to be my cheat meal but while on my way back I had a burger due to lack of options and no food left. I felt like shit after that so I remember why I never eat fast food crap. Got back on track on Monday though after sleeping in. Made an awesome pasta bake dish with roasted vegetables (tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms) and some cheeses and bread crumbs.

Tuesday I woke up and had a good workout; glad to be back in the gym training after a long weekend of working. Also had a great day of eating. I don't have time to post everything I ate but I will start that back up again with daily posts as of Wednesday. Although my work schedule will be backed off a bit now; the assignments and tests for school are just starting to take over my life. I'm almost done an assignment on analyzing my diet for three days; I'll discuss it when I'm finished. Also just finishing up a program I designed for my brother like I mentioned last post. I enjoy doing this but tend to prefer doing it for more experienced lifters and people who care about their diet. Oh well he's my brother and the reason I will get free electrical work in the future. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Never underestimate the lure of free electrical work. Personally, I never liked Montreal, but that is my demon to carry.

    I'm interested in reading the assignment when it's done.

    ReplyDelete