Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fri March 4th

I surprisingly wasn't very sore today after rugby training last night. My legs were actually completely fine, my upper back and traps are a little sore but that is more likely from the shrugs earlier in the day. I had my last clinic shift of the school year today. It was a good year and I learned a lot. Way more than I did at my placement last year. I also made a good impression on the head therapist and all the coaches and athletes I worked with. The head therapist is a great reference to have and is someone I will try to keep in contact with in the future; who knows what kinds of jobs will come up. Also got an email about possibly working a spring football training camp. I emailed back so hopefully I get the chance to work it. Here's what I ate today:

6:30am Muesli with Soy milk
10am Spicy Genoa ham, egg, lettuce, tomato, cheddar on whole wheat; vitamins (multi,b, fish oil)
1pm Protein bar
6pm Grilled veggie, black bean, rice, lettuce, tomato, monterey jack, salsa, red onion, jalapeno, guacamole, whole wheat burrito
10pm Smoothie - 3 bananas, soy milk, whey protein, natural peanut butter, natural honey, oatmeal; fish oil capsule

I needed a nap after class and woke up without much time to make food so I just grabbed a protein bar. Other than that it was another good day of eating. I switched up my usual smoothie, and this one was very good. The chocolate protein powder tasted great with the banana and pb. I added the oatmeal to thicken it up a bit and a bit of texture. It worked out really well so I'll likely make this again. I don't have time to post that nutrition analysis assignment but I will as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment