Friday, February 4, 2011

Fri Feb 4

Exam went well today, I expect a pretty good result. There wasn't a whole lot else going on today just some work on an assignment, a nap, and a practice. Have the weekend off so I'm planning on getting a lot of school work done and not procrastinating (I don't feel like doing that yet). Here is what I ate today:

9:30am Egg, 3pcs bacon, cheddar on whole wheat toast
12pm Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
2:30pm Granola, homemade protein bar
6:30pm Brown rice, chicken, black beans, avacado, tomato, red onion, red pepper, corn, salsa
10:30pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach, flax meal, whey protein; fish oil capsule

I was pretty focused on doing research for an assignment hence all the protein bars and shakes instead of making a meal. Got a bunch of work done though. More to do tomorrow as well as a workout in the morning. I'm pretty tired so tonight's post is going to be kept short. Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment