Friday, February 11, 2011

Thurs Feb 10

Had to post this on Friday because of some internet issues thursday night. It was a bit of a crazy day. Got up early to work on an assignment, went to class, finished assignment but had the power go out for about 30 minutes while I was trying to finish (thank god for laptop batteries); it was kinda dark so hard to read but got it done. Went to print it in my program's study office but no ink, so I went to the school's computer commons where I had to borrow a friend's login info because setting mine up would have taken half an hour; only to find out just before I print it that all the printers are down for at least another 20 minutes or so because of the power outage. Still got it handed in but it almost made me late for work. Then when I got home, the internet wasn't working as I said earlier. Oh well, no use in getting stressed over it, shit happens. Still had a good day of eating despite it being a hectic day:

7am Muesli with soy milk
8:30am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
12pm Tofu, steamed carrots, broccoli, purple cabbage, zucchini, rice
3pm Apple, banana
5:30pm Brown rice, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, edemame, chicken, tomato, bean sprouts, red onion, red pepper, spicy peanut sauce
10pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach, flax meal, soy protein; fish oil capsule

Excited about Fridays working, I have a feeling it will leave my legs sore for a couple days after but I am a bit of a masochist so muscle soreness here we come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment