Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tues Feb 8

Today has felt like a pretty long day mostly due to the fact that I spent most of it reading research studies for an assignment I'm working on. I did train this morning though and had a good workout. Felt good to be working full out again following a deload week. Also did some more agility work afterwards that felt good. I expect my agility to improve rather quickly as it has always been a strength of mine. Had a very short nap after class before going to work to try to keep my energy up, did the job until about ten then I started getting tired again. Here is what I ate today:

8am Muesli with soy milk
10:30am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
11:30am Roast beef, spinach, tomato, dijon mustard on whole wheat
1pm Tofu, steamed carrots, broccoli, red pepper, zucchini, rice
5:30pm Turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, tabouleh, hummus, jalepano on whole wheat wrap
9pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, soy protein, soy milk, 2 bananas, spinach, flax meal; fish oil capsule

Good day of eating I would say. I was hungry after my workout, hence eating three times in three hours. The wrap I had was really good so I might get that again, its from Fit for Life which has a location in one of the campuses of the college I work for. Looking at how I ate today I had a pretty wide variety of foods especially veggies which I'm quite happy about so I'll have to keep that going. That's all for now, gonna be a long day tomorrow as I have a bunch of work and studying to do so my post might be delayed until tursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment