Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tues Feb 1

Was a little tired for a bunch of today. Woke up at my normal time and got a few things done, went to class, had a short nap then off to work. Body feels pretty good right now. Played a little dodgeball and a basketball based game called bump at the basketball practice I was working. Knee felt great; not a whole lot of cutting but some strong weight transfer was involved. I'm going to be working on agility stuff without my brace in the next few weeks starting with planned agility like ladder work, then progress up to reactionary work and maybe try to play some squash for some competitive and intense agility work. I need this kind of ability for the rugby field to be safe and effective. Food:

9am 3 egg omelette with onion spinach, mushroom; 3 pcs bacon, 2 slices whole wheat toast
11am Smoothie - mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach, flax meal, whey protein; vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
1pm Turkey, cheddar, spinach, tomato, dijon mustard on whole wheat
5pm Brown rice, chicken, avacado, black beans, corn, tomato, red pepper, red onion, salsa
9pm Rigatoni, sausage, onion, spinach, walnuts, olive oil
11pm Protein shake, fish oil capsule

Ate fairly well today, bit more meat than usual but only because I am trying to build a lot of muscle in a short period of time. When my season starts and I'm no longer in building mode I'll be switching back to a much more plant based diet. I purposely have some leftovers from my 9pm meal for tomorrow so that will save me some time. Their is meant to be a snowstorm over night so possibly a snow day tomorrow. I may have to call the gym to see if they are still open, as tomorrow is meant to be a training day. If it's closed I might bring my stuff down to the college I work for and try to work out there. I would feel crappy if I didn't do whatever I could to get my workout in. Hopefully it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment