Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mon Feb 14

Happy Valentines Day; a great day of turning down free candy. Which I did on several occasions, and people thought I was weird for doing so. Oh well, it doesn't really matter what they think, its much more important to me that I know I won't compromise for my goals. Spent the day in class, doing an assignment, working, and spending time with my girlfriend. Even made her dinner, a nice healthy dinner... I'm oh so romantic. Today was a rest day, so just some stretching and foam rolling and treating other people's injuries. Here is what I ate today:

7:30am Muesli with skim milk
10am Turkey, cheddar, lettuce on whole wheat
1pm Smoothie - Mixed berries, banana, dates, soy milk, soy protein, flax meal, Olive oil
4:30pm Almond butter and organic honey on whole wheat
7:30pm Greek pasta salad, quinoa salad
10:30pm Stuffed mushroom caps

I had stayed over at my parents house over night which is why the muesli was with skim and not soy milk, and why the sandwich lacked spinach and tomato. I made the mushroom caps; some as stuffed with a chickpea, spinach curry, others had a tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil and chorizo sausage. The latter was the better of the two but I made a lot of the curry stuffing which will make a nice lunch for tuesday. Speaking of tuesday, it will be a deadlift day. I haven't done a heavy deadlift in a while so I'm excited about that. Talk to you after that.

1 comment:

  1. I heart deadlift days. Good work with the caps, too. Sound good.

    ReplyDelete