Monday, February 7, 2011

Sun/Mon Feb 6/7

On Superbowl sunday I spent most of the day doing homework. Ended up going to my rugby club for the game and that is where I had this weeks cheat meal. It is easy to tell which one it is:

8am 2 egg shrimp, asparagus and goat cheese open faced omelette with 2 slices whole wheat toast
11:30am Smoothie - mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach, flax meal, whey protein; vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
3pm Salmon sushi, salmon and avacado rolls, and salmon rolls
During the superbowl: Pizza and a few beers

Monday food:
9am muesli with soy milk
11am Smoothie - mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach, flax meal, whey protein; vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
1:45pm 3pcs bacon, egg, cheddar, on whole wheat toast
4:30pm apple, banana
7:30pm Curried chickpea, quinoa, and red lentil stew
9:30pm Almonds, pecans, cashews, peanuts, raisins, dates
11pm Protein shake, fish oil capsule

Going to work out tomorrow instead of today, didn't sleep the best as all the pizza I ate wasn't sitting very well. Not used to eating that much greasy food anymore, which is a good thing I would say. This doesn't throw off my schedule at all so its not an issue. Going to be busy over the next few days as I have an assignment due thursday and a fair bit of studying to do. Thats all for now, just off to bed to get up to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment