Monday, January 31, 2011

Mon Jan 31

Started a deload week today. This is fairly new to me, as I used to just take about five days off training or so but I prefer this more active approach to rest where I keep challenging my muscles but not taxing my nervous system. I think I'm going to have to start waking up ten or fifteen minutes earlier than I have been just in case buses are late or anything like that. Shouldn't be too bad though as I've gotten used to waking up early for a student. Here's what I ate:

8am Muesli with soy milk
10:30am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
11:30am Turkey, cheddar, spinach, tomato, mustard on whole wheat
2pm Homemade protein bar
5:30pm Spicy tuna, spinach, tomato on whole wheat
7:30pm Apple, Banana
10pm Almonds, cashews, pecans, dates, dried cranberries; fish oil capsule

Was pretty tired when I got in from work so I just had the nuts etc. instead of making anything. Also got some studying done for an exam I have on friday. That's all I have for today, short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment