Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friday Jan 14th

Today is a training day. I like training days. Had a good workout, some challenging weight and did a couple lifts that I don't often do. One of them being Turkish get ups, a great exercise and something I just started doing. Form is improving but still a little off at times, I started a little heavy and felt it in my shoulder but no actual damage and now I know a good working weight. I was pretty busy today between the workout, class, then covering some basketball at night but ate pretty healthy:

8am Muesli
10:15am protein shake, apple
12:15pm Asparagus, broccoli, spinach and arugula, and hot sauce 4 egg scramble and 2 slice chicken bacon on whole wheat; vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
4:15pm Warrior Chicken Bowl from Freshii - brown rice, chicken, corn, red onion, tomato, carrot, low fat ranch
7pm Half of a Turkey, lettuce, tomato,red onion, green pepper, black olive, and mustard whole wheat sub
10:30pm Ate other half of my subway sub on the subway going home (sorry I had to)
11pm Fish oil capsule

Like I said I'm fairly happy with today's food. One thing I would change is that I'm not getting the warrior chicken bowl again. It didn't taste that bad but it had way less veggies than I thought it would and a little heavy on the low fat ranch. I usually avoid low fat options of things as well as the normal fat version because of the usual take fat out so must add sugar to keep flavor mentality of companies but looking at the nutritional breakdown it didn't seem that bad. Oh well, lessen learned. Bed just after fish oil as I have another game to cover tomorrow and there is another snow storm expected tonight so I'll have to leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment