Friday, January 14, 2011

Wed Jan 12, 2011

Woke up today and went to the gym. Was a little later than usual due to a snowstorm that hit over night. Great session though and I haven't seen the gym this empty in a long time (thank you storm; also got to see who some of the other committed people are and the start of the new year resolution crowd wash out). Still a little stiff from the session on Monday but felt good after a stretch, foam roll, and got the blood pumping. As for my food intake for this nice cold Canadian winter day:

8:15am Simply Delicious Muesli
10:30am Small Chocolate Milk, Apple, Vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
11:30am Chicken, Spinach and arugula, cheddar, tomato, mustard on whole wheat
2:30pm smoothie - 2 bananas, mixed berries, soy milk, whey protein
6pm half of a roast beef, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, red onion, black olives, mustard on whole wheat sub; and left over pasta dish from last night minus the sausage
10:30pm other half of roast beef sub
11:30pm protein shake

Ate a fair bit today, guess I'm starting to get my appetite back after being sick and more so from the workouts. Found a new quick breakfast option at the grocery store. I attached the link for the website. It's from a company called Dorset cereals in England. All nuts, seeds, grains, and dried fruits without added sugar and preservatives; and pretty good so I'm happy and I'll try some more of their stuff. Had a chocolate milk post workout because I forgot my protein shake. I used to drink it after every workout but I find I feel better with only eating a small amount of dairy so I switch to a shake and fruit instead. It was a long day as I had class then clinic followed by a basketball game to cover so I got in late so bed after the shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment