Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sat Jan 29

Had a pretty long day today; about 2 hours on the subway, 6 hours on buses, 4 hours in a gym (2 watching, 2 working). Had to wake up early for the trip, didn't actually get to sleep on the bus despite my efforts. Got in around 9:30pm and had a low key night. Gonna do some grocery shopping tomorrow, and go out for dinner.As for what I ate today on my travels:

6:15am Muesli with soy milk
9am Homemade protein bar, apple
12:30pm Black Angus Sub, Vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
2:30pm Apple, banana
5:30pm Turkey, cheddar, spinach, tomato, mustard on whole wheat
8pm Whole wheat bowtie pasta, spinach, garlic, white kidney beans, walnuts, olive oil, lemon juice
11pm Protein shake, fish oil capsule

Pretty good for a day of travelling; only bought one meal which was the sub. The homemade protein bar was  good. I got the recipe here. Luckily I had frozen it and it didn't melt on me before I ate it. I have another four of them left in my freezer so I have a few snacks premade for the future which is always a good thing. Tomorrow I'll be going out for dinner and it's a festival called Winterlicious here in Toronto where a bunch of restaurants have cheaper than normal prefixed menus. Still have to decide the restaurant but we'll see what I feel like for a cheat meal. Also going to do some planning for the upcoming week food and such tomorrow. As I said earlier its been a long day, so bed for this guy

No comments:

Post a Comment