Friday, January 14, 2011

Tuesday Jan 11, 2011

As expected I am nice and sore/tight today. A little muscle soreness never killed anybody though, I actually rather missed it (I may be slightly masochistic). A nice foam rolling and stretching session seemed to help. Benefits of working in an athletic therapy clinic and for sports teams definitely include the availability of foam rollers and other cool things. No workout today, just rest and mobility work to keep the muscles and joints healthy. No early class on Tuesdays so I slept in pretty late; something I'm going to try and avoid so I can keep a routine of waking up and going to bed at the same time every night. Food today went a little like this:

10:45am 2pcs of chicken bacon, 3 egg scramble with broccoli, spinach and hot sauce on a slice of whole wheat toast; also my vitamins (multi,b,c,fish oil)
12:30pm Smoothie - Banana, mixed berries, soy milk, flax meal, spinach, whey protein
4:45pm Asian Noodle Bowl from Freshii - Rice Noodles, chicken, cucumber, carrot, edamame, wantons, peanut sauce
10:30pm Rigatoni, Rapini, Sausage, Red onion, garlic, parmesan, lemon juice, walnuts; and a fish oil capsule

I'm happy with how I ate today. Freshii is a healthier option for quick meals and is on the way to the campus of the college I work for (Was in a rush to get to work a basketball practice). Pretty tasty also; I usually go for the vegan wrap but decided to switch it up a little. Also have a small amount of the rigatoni dish I made left over for part of a meal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment