Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sat Jan 15th

Its Saturday (yay), but no day off (aww). Woke up just before eight (early for a student on saturday) and started organizing some things before breakfast so after I could just leave and get to work early. Good thing I did because the roads were pretty shitty up where I am and the buses were nice and slow. Still got to work a little early though and fit in some reading for a class. Didn't have to do a whole lot at work today but getting experience hours I need to become certified and helped get me out of bed. After the game made a quick shopping run for some fruit and laundry detergent. Clean clothes is another healthy habit I like to keep going (I'm sure the people around me appreciate it). Food:

9:15am Spicy Genoa ham, red peppers, red onion, spinach and arugula, tomato, egg on whole wheat
11:45am Protein shake, banana, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
4:30pm Crazy Burger from Craft Burger - Fresh beef patty, jalepeno havarti, coleslaw, chipotle mayo, bbq sauce, hot peppers, lettuce; fries and a strawberry shake
10:30pm Protein shake, apple, fish oil capsule

Had my weekly cheat meal today and it was pretty damn good. Craft Burger is just down the road from my work and is where I tend to eat my cheat meals. They use fresh local meat and prepare it after you order and they have some great signature burgers. My favorite is the Craft Spicy (Best burger I've had in my life), but I'm trying all the different options. They offer organic grass fed beef on a whole wheat bun for a dollar or two extra with all their signature burgers so I think I'll start doing that. Anyways, I highly recommend going to a Craft Burger if you are in Toronto. Can you tell I like them? Other than that I didn't eat a whole lot today. The burger meal was filling. My breakfast sandwich was good and something I'll probably make again. I enjoy cooking and trying things out, but time and money seem to be the limiting factors but to be honest I don't mind spending a little extra money to eat well and healthy. No workout today just rest, stretch, and recover. See ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man! This looks pretty darn cool; I'm pretty sure Jason F wouldn't care a whit if you posted your workouts - I pretty much do the same thing for another website. Keep going, man!

    ReplyDelete