Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sun Jan 30

Woke up normal time today in order to keep a routine going and did some housework. It's been a while since I've been able to do any laundry because my dryer is pretty slow. I now have clean clothes, a clean room, and a restocked fridge. Also took my girlfriend out for dinner; went to a place called Annona right across the Royal Ontario Museum. Nice restaurant and they were taking part in winterlicious so had a nice prefixed dinner menu for fairly cheap in comparison to usual. Food was great for the most part. My whole day of eating looked like this:

8:45am 1 egg, 2pcs chicken bacon on whole wheat toast; and a slice of ww toast with almond butter
11am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
1:30pm Homemade protein bar
5pm Smoothie - banana, peach, mango, guava, passion fruit
8:30pm Sweet potato poutine with beef brisket, cheese curds, natural jus; Duck confit and brown butter Gnocchi, brussel sprouts, chantrelle mushrooms; Mini maple creme brulee, apple tarte, cinnamon ice cream
10:30 Fish oil capsule

Can you guess which of the meals was from the fancy restaurant? (Hint: they served more than a fish oil capsule). Obviously this was my weekly cheat meal. I planned on this as my cheat meal from the beginning of last week so it was rather easy not to stray from eating healthy. The sweet potato poutine was absolutely amazing, as was the gnocchi. The duck was fairly good, and the dessert was good but I don't really have much of a sweet tooth. I decided not to drink at all tonight as even though a drink or two a week won't hurt me very much, I'm under the idea that it won't help me either so why bother. Who knows, I may have a couple while watching the superbowl next week if I have the night off. Still have to write out my workout to follow tomorrow morning so off to do that then get a good night's rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment