Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wed Jan 26

Another great workout today, a bunch of new post surgery personal records. Definitely feeling much stronger since starting the program. I can tell my cardio is getting better as well. My core is getting much stronger and gaining the endurance needed for a long contact game of rugby but still have a fair way to go. Did some more trap release work on myself today and some foam rolling. Shoulders were a little tight but the lower body foam rolling was just to keep them nice and loose. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow with a class then going to Belleville for two games then back. Probably won't get in until late so may have to do tomorrow's post on friday.
My food for the day:

8am Muesli, soy milk
10:30am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
11:30am Turkey, cheddar, spinach, tomato, mustard on rye
3pm Brown rice, chicken, carrots, broccoli, edamame, celery, tomato, mushrooms, red onion, red peppers, spicy peanut sauce
8pm Roast beef, lettuce, tomato, red onion, green peppers, black olives, honey mustard on whole wheat
10:30pm Smoothie - mixed berries, 2 bananas, flax meal, spinach, soy milk, whey protein; fish oil capsule

Food was pretty normal for my Mon, wed, fri, routine so not much to say about it. Had to go get more of my multi b vitamin but that is where my dietary excitement ended for the day. I'm exhausted and have to get up early to prepare food for my long day tomorrow so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment