Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tues Jan 18th

Today was a pretty relaxed day... one class in the afternoon so woke up at my normal time and got some stuff done. Got a call about some work during the summer and possibly after I graduate and become a certified Athletic Therapist which is a nice plus as things have been going well school/career wise. Just a bit of light stretching today; traps and upper back were a little sore today so focused on them and will do some extra foam rolling of them tomorrow in my warm up. Figured I'd be home late after working an away basketball game so I had a short nap after class, still a bit of challenge keeping naps to only around twenty minutes but I'm getting better. Food:

9:30am Red pepper, red onion, mushroom, and chicken bacon 3 egg scramble with 2 slices whole wheat toast; vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
12:30pm Smoothie - mixed berries, 2 bananas, soy milk, spinach and arugula, whey protein
3:15pm Almonds, pecans, cashews, dates, dried cranberries
6:15pm Curried chickpea, red lentil, and quinoa stew
11pm Protein shake, banana, fish oil capsule

Pretty standard day nutrition wise. Will have to pick up some more fruit and spinach tomorrow after clinic as I ran out of the greens and the fruit will be finished tomorrow. Can't complain about going through fruit quickly though (I don't know anyone who gets fat from eating a lot of fruits and veggies). Just gonna finish getting things ready for the morning then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment