Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sat Jan 22

Actually writing this on Sunday morning at work. Covering a women's basketball league. Just as first aid though, so I can sit in the office and study and do things like this. Also have to cover first aid at a hockey arena tonight, same kind of thing but much colder. Posting in the morning because last night I was getting food prepared and bags packed to leave in the morning to come back to Toronto and when I was done it was past my self enforced bed time. During the day I spent time with the family and met up with a couple good friends and went for a late lunch. One of my friends is a triathlete, so we talked a little about training and stuff; He also has the robbie burns day 8km run sunday morning. Its gonna be nice and cold for him. I brought up how I'm likely going to do Burlington's good friday 5k race; still have to register but you'll hear more about it in the future. Food for the day:

9am 4 egg scramble with broccoli and cheddar cheese, 2 slices whole wheat toast
12pm Smoothie - 2 bananas, mixed berries, OJ, pecans, whey protein; Vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
3:30pm BBQ pork, wonton, and egg noodle soup (carrots, broccoli, and celery were in there too), Coconut smoothie from Saigon on Brant
7pm Rainbow trout, potatoes, green beans; fig goat cheese and crackers
11pm Protein shake, Fish oil capsule

Today was a cheat meal day for the week so the plan was for the Vietnamese dish to fill that role but when I got what I ordered it actually wasn't that unhealthy at all. Their wasn't much of the pork, and I expected the wontons to be fried but they weren't. So I had the fig goat cheese and crackers to fill my cheat quota of the week (also to make up for the blandness of dinner; the fish was good but as mentioned yesterday the potatoes and one veg are kinda lacking in flavour).

2 comments:

  1. http://www.burlingtonrunners.com/index.cfm?pagepath=Club_Races/Good_Friday_Races&id=5708

    Its up in aldershot; just gonna do the 5k.

    ReplyDelete