Monday, January 24, 2011

Mon Jan 24

Woke up today and it was still really cold up here in the north end of Toronto. About -20 degrees Celsius and had to wait 25 minutes for a bus that is meant to come every 5 minutes. This made me later to the gym than I wanted and didn't have time to do my planned finisher of interval skipping. Was kind of annoyed with public transit here over the last few days as the wait times have been crazy then buses on the same route are right behind each other which is completely useless to everyone. That's my rant for the day. Other than that my workout was good, more great gains. I'm flying through the strengthening and starting to look and feel leaner while staying the same weight so I'm thinking the muscles are starting to grow. Here's what I ate:

7:45am Muesli, soy milk
10:30am Protein shake, apple, vitamins (multi,b,c, fish oil)
11:30am Turkey, cheddar, spinach, tomato, mustard on rye bread
2pm Whole wheat penne, onion, garlic, spinach, tomato sauce
4:45pm Banana, apple
7pm Curried chickpea, red lentil, and quinoa stew
11pm Protein shake, banana, fish oil capsule

Food was good today but I ran out of frozen berries for my smoothie so I'm going shopping tomorrow. Need to pick up a few other things as well. In awesome news, I got a deal on organic meat through one of those group coupon sites. I did it through webpiggy which got me a $100 certificate for $40 at The Butchers in Toronto. Looking at the kinds of meat they have I'm looking forward to dropping by when I have a day off. I'll let you know what I get. Gotta get up early to get some transcripts for scholarship stuff so off to bed for this guy.

3 comments: